Our fast-paced, dynamic and creative public relations team can help you develop results-focused, award-winning public relations programs that move the needle for your organization, product or cause.
With an approach that’s strategically driven – creating results that impact your bottom line objectives – we thoroughly integrate public relations programs with the rest of your marketing and communications initiatives. We have a formula for success and a process for program implementation that is applicable for organizations and industries of all types and sizes.
Our award-winning public relations team includes trained journalists who know what makes good news as well as experienced social media experts who understand what gets people talking and keeps them connected. We have a passion for first-rate customer service and follow the Public Relations Society of America’s code of ethics.
No matter the topic or industry, we can help you succeed at generating a constant flow of news about your organization, product or cause by discovering your news stories, crystallizing your message and engaging with media and target audiences to achieve your goals.
We have strong relationships with media in local, national and international markets – but most importantly, we understand news, and respect the news media. This enables us to identify, shape and pitch news for you in a manner that generates media coverage in any market, for any topic, with success.
Beyond media relations, we can also help you establish or enhance relationships with employees, customers, industry, investors and the community by leveraging a wide variety of strategies and tactics, including:
- Social Media – development of award-winning blogs and social channels to help you achieve your communications objectives; channel administration and content management
- Video Production – developing award-winning visuals to support news campaigns, live events, social media programs and more
- Web Sites – creating effective media centers, SEO news programs, micro sites and more to ensure digital integration of your communications program
- Matte Releases – development of syndicated news coverage to bring your products and messaging direct to consumers in local and regional traditional and online media
- Events – news conferences, photo ops, brand or product launches, ribbon cutting ceremonies, various celebrations
- Media Training and Coaching – our trained media spokespersons can train your executives to be savvy in broadcast, online and print interviews
Call us to learn more about how we can help you build and manage a proactive public relations program to help drive success for your brand, product or service. Matt Marsden – 703-739-8803 ext 112